Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Winter Wonderland

So yeah Texas winters are so great...no snow, it was actually like 55 today but this weekend it is supposed to get to 75, just crazy! I really love it here though I don't miss freezing my buns off or trying to drive on ice in blizzards.
I do miss all my family and friends though, especially now that it is getting close to Christmas! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by! So much has happened in my life. Bear Bear, one of the biggest changes. He is such a sweet little guy. He is so goofy, I can't believe the personality coming from that little guy, I thought Jace had it but I really do think Bear is worse! He has so much attitude and gets frustrated so fast and is bossy and also is very sweet. My Jacers loves his little brother, it is so cute seeing them play together and Jace helps him! I can't believe he is four and Bear is almost one. Man if is really just hitting me all of a sudden, they really do grow up so fast!
So news with us....I am working part time at Barnes & Noble, pretty much so I can have some adult interaction and give Bailey some special alone time with the boys. It has been so great! I really love working again, especially since it is only like 3 nights a week and it is pretty much the easiest job in the world! I love to read and we get a great discount on books and can even check out hardcovers to read and return when we are done...that is if my kids don't mess them up! They haven't gotten a hold of one yet :)
Bailey is also working at UPS during the winter while the business is slow, so we are trying to stay busy!
Jace is playing flag football right now! Oh my gosh it is the funnest thing ever to watch! The kids are so little and cute! Running around not really knowing exactly what is going on! It's flag but usually they end up tackling a few times which is funny also. Jace is the center and his little buddy who is our neighbor is the running back so they have a lot of fun playing together and practicing. I will have to take a bunch of pictures and put them on here.
Bear like I said is so close to walking. He finally got his front teeth in and he is such a doll! He is just a little piggy, he no longer like any kind of baby food, he wants to eat like a man! He really can put it down too, the other night Bailey fed him noodles, a banana, a yogurt, and a string cheese! Freaking kid is going to eat us out of house and home! :) He has turned out to be a totally easy baby as long as he gets what he wants!
We are all doing really good but we miss everyone!
I don't really know how to blog too well but I get email on my iPhone so my personal email address is calijo03@yahoo.com if anyone wants to stay in touch that way!

2 comments:

CHERISE AND MARTY said...

we are so glad you are doing well, we miss you and your family too!! your boys are so cute, you need to enter them in some kind of contest, we hope you have a merry christmas and send some one your address, so we can send cards, love ya, cricket

Wendy said...

Hey what a bunch of sweeties I am so home sick for you and your family give em a kiss for me love you all so much