Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cleaning up and Cooking like crazy!




Jace made a haunted halloween ginger bread house it was so much fun, he made the biggest mess! He was being so silly he loves to tease everyone especially his daddy, he made me write on the ginger bread house, "Daddy loves the Steelers!" Little stinker!! Other pic Jace and Bear being cool dudes with their sunglassees. We had to clean out the freaking garage cause it was such a huge mess! So Jace and Bear were out "helping" us. Jace was getting into EVERYTHING we were trying to get rid of a bunch of his old toys and he was going through the bag and getting all excited about all his old toys, so it was an adventure! We have been baking like crazy it has been really fun! Jace loves to bake and help in the kitchen he gets so excited! We made cupcakes last night and he made me write on them one for Daddy and one for Dexter, Bai's said "Go Cowboys" and Dex's was "Go Steelers." silly boy! Bear likes to cook too cause then he gets to eat! Last night he ate a whole bananna, two containers of baby food, and two cup cakes! Little piggy! Bailey is also mister Chef lately today he is making twice baked potatos, ribs with special secret sauce, and home made onion rings! Yeah I am going to get fat! I have lots of funny, kind of gross stories about the boys but I need to bake my apple crisp so maybe I will tell them later...just to give you a taste, Jace went poo and Bear is an olympic crawler and before Bai could get in to flush the toilet Bear had made it there and started playing in poo, so gross uh? Bai was freaking out it was pretty funny actually, especially since it was Bai who gaggs over that kind of stuff. Welcome to a mom's world uh?

10 comments:

Amber said...

Yay you're bloggin. That's an awesome poo story! I can relate, sadly. We've been baking lots lately too. Must be the fall.

The Gentry Family said...

So, that is so funny! Aden pooped the bed last night!!! I am not even kidding...he woke me up in the middle of the night covered in poop! And there was a trail from his room to ours...so sick! Poor boy had some fierce diarrhea I guess.

nate_clarlaw said...

Hey Callie! Love the blog! Your boys are getting so big!!

Matt, Laura, Tyce said...

Definitely not looking forward to having any poo stories whatsoever... Tyce better be the perfect child that always makes it to the potty and has no accidents. Wait, that would be impossible. I'm in for quite the treat, I'm afraid;)

Wendy said...

hey sis
I finally learned to blog
love the pictures love you all have you scrapped booked yet kisses to the boys send more pictures
love ya mom

CHERISE AND MARTY said...

darling boys, at least he didn't eat the poo, cash actually put some in his mouth once-gross. love ya, cricket i am so glad you are blogging it's fun

jeff and char said...

they are so cute, how are you, did you have a good summer? i love these blogs!

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Hey there! I'm excited you have a blog now! I have not even seen pictures of your boys! They are adorable!!!! They look like campbell children! E-mail me your e-mail address and I'll add you to my blog! Can't wait to hear more baby stories! And you seem like an awesome mother! -Trish
-oh my e-mail address is jt.whitehurst@hotmail.com

Becky and Paul said...

HI, WELCOME INTO THE NEW SOCIETY OF GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER. I LOVE THIS BLOG THING. IT WILL BE FUN HEARING AND SEEING YOUR FAMILY TELL YOU HUBBY HI FROM US IDAHO PEOPLE. LOVE YOU AUNT BECKY

Grandma Vic said...

About time woman...this is so much fun and keeps us connected. The guys are cute and it sounds like your having great mom experiences...they only get better. Wait until you find them peeing on fires to put them out and you live in the city, and also building fires in the backyard that had the neighbors thinking the house was burning...the joys of kids. Keep on blogging. Love ya, Vic