Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Pictures


We went to the Texas State Fair together as a family, oh man was that fun!


This is in a bounce house at a pumpkin patch


Jace as Micheal Scofield from Prison Break...don't ask, he loves that show and wanted to be him so bad! And Bear as of course a monkey...that's my nickname for him because of his cute ears!

This is Jace's football team singing him happy birthday, we got him a batman cake and it was so cute watching the kids sing to him.
Bear's first Thanksgiving...he loved all the food as you can see. Bailey did all the cooking except for the stuffing...that was all me baby! I know I suck!
But yeah as you can see I am not kidding about Bear being a little piggy this was his third helping!
I have a ton more pictures maybe if this finally works I will put more on later!







5 comments:

The Bandleys said...

Your family is so cute! Thanks for posting them. I think I speak for us all when I say we wish you were closer. It'd be so fun to get to know the whole family on a real level again. Have a great Christmas-even if it is 75 degrees and no snow!

Audrey

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Your kids are adorable! They look so much like you! I love the one of Bear munching on his stuffing, so cute! And you look great too!

CHERISE AND MARTY said...

your little bear isn't so little anymore, give jacers a hug and big bear

The Gentry Family said...

I miss you guys! I'm so glad you posted again. Call me sometime...I miss your funny little self. Love ya!

Debbie Campbell Johnson said...

HEY GIRLIE

WOW YOUR KIDS ARE SO CUTE !
AND GROWING. I HOPE THAT YOUR HAVING A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY SEASON WITH YOUR LOVED ONES.
I LOVE YOU CALIE JO
HUGS
AUNT DEBBIE