Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pictures

I forgot to tell yall that Bear had to get stitches! We were getting ready for church and the boys were playing in our closet and he fell into our little step ladder and cut his face into his lip. He had to get 4 stitches but they were only in for a week, he is one tough kid! We learned he really really really hates to be held down and now he isn't too fond of doctors. Dang it. But it has healed so well and you can hardly tell now!

Our happy Valentines Day...I was getting a little frustrated cause Bailey wouldn't take a serious picture with me...oh well what do I expect right?
I have to go to work but I will try to upload more pictures later!

3 comments:

Matt, Laura, Tyce said...

OH NO!!! Did you seriously just say yall??? Please don't become a hick on me!

Debbie Campbell Johnson said...

hey girlie
YOUR KIDS ARE SO ADORABLE.
HOPE YOUR BEAR IS BETTER BY NOW.
MASON AND DIANA SURE HAVE A CUTE BABY. I'M GOING THIER AGAIN THIS THURSDAY - MONDAY.
I LOVE YOU
HUGS
AUNT DEBBIE

Denise said...

Great to see pictures of your cute little family!! I'm glad you guys are having fun down there. I hope we get to meet Bear someday!!